Massaged Life & Wellness Academy
Tuition & Fees
Our tuition is currently $8900 plus a $50 application fee. This includes tuition, books, massage table & bolster package, 1 set of massage linens, 1 massage oil holster & bottle, massage oil for the length of the program, student massage insurance, and MBLEX prep.
Tuition cost for the 800-hour massage therapy program is $8900.00
The following will be provided to each student:
- Required textbooks and teaching material
- One bottle of massage oil, bottle, and bottle holster
- Instruction of class material
- Student malpractice insurance
- 1 sets of sheets
- Use of facility for practice and clinical hours
- Massage table package including standard massage table, carrying case, face cradle, and bolster
- Student Malpractice Insurance
- $50 Non-Refundable application fee
- 1 professional massage from Ronda Young $70
- Additional set(s) of twin sheets for completing homework hours, approximate cost $15-$60 set
- Basic school supplies: Binders, note cards, pens, pencils, highlighters, etc.
- Minimum of 1 set of black scrubs approximate cost $40 & up
- MBLEX Exam fee $265 paid to FSTMB
- Application packet fee to Alabama Board of Massage Therapy $25
- Professional Malpractice Insurance $79-299/year (varies depending on the company you choose)
- License Fee $250 Payable to Alabama Board of Massage Therapy
- Establishment License Payable to Alabama Board of Massage Therapy, if you choose to work for yourself
- Various Business Licenses based on the City/State you choose to work. If you choose to rent a room or open your own establishment these may be required.